Monday, February 23, 2009

Quite the day...

Today was quite the day. I woke up to walk home for breakfast, then walked to school for two classes. Following this I read non-stop until my 1:00 pm class. Following this I discusses my senior seminar with a professor, then walked home. A walk to the store at 4:00 pm followed this. I made cheese ravioli (homemade) which was fun and tasty! Next was a volleyball game at 7:00 pm that lasted for 1 hour. This was followed by a walk home. When I got home, I got a phone call from Julie telling me that a woman was found dead in the backyard of our neighbors house. The woman went missing on Saturday after being seen at a local bar and was found today. Not much it known now, but it seems like she was lost and the bitter cold of the night ended up being lethal.

My thoughts go out to her family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment